Monday, October 26, 2015

Game Description






For my game I decided to change it up from the last post. I made it more challenging and this is a complete level. From my original level I had to change it up because classmates said was too challenging and could not get past the level. I decided to make the game not too easy, nor too hard.
Personally I love challenging games but not everyone loves those. A lot of people will/would rage with a challenging game, most will even rage quit.

I chose to do the Platform as a Zig-Zag because it gives it different environments  and different challenges. some are easier than others but the whole level is very challenging. I am not quite sure if I am going to keep it this easy because to some gamers it might not be as much as a challenge like it would to a person that does not play games as much.

I think I need more challenges  and difficulties because I find this game too easy for me. This assignment is very fun and complicated. I enjoy making this game level because I've always wanted to make my own game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment