Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Q1FP GAME TOURNAMENT

RAZE

For the game "RAZE" once you create your character makes you pass the tutorial. The tutorial just walks you through the basics of the game. The basics is just how to control and get a hand of the game. The game has multiple options I suggest to get through the tutorial so you can be ready for multiplayer.

When I played online I got 25 Kills  and 0 Deaths. There are multiple options for this game I mainly played Death Match which is basically Free For All. I liked how you can actually change up the difficulty for the game. I enjoy playing this game. Through out the game I mostly used the Sniper and Rocket Launcher.


I mostly enjoyed playing Death Match. What I enjoy playing by myself more than playing with a team, that way if I lose or win its on me. most of the time I played I used Sniper,Shotgun,Rocket Launcher, and The Mini Gun. 
 I am satisfied with my stats for multiple reasons. I am very satisfied with my 204 kills I got. Out of those 204 kills I got I only died 39 time. My win/lose ratio was 8:0 that is very high ratio. 

I've been playing this game since I was little. I was introduced to this game by my brother. We would play with game when we would get bored of play ps2-3. We would always compete with each other to see who can get the most kills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment