Friday, September 18, 2015

Adventure Time Lemon Break 

I played a game called "Adventure Time Lemon Break"  personally I like Adventure Time, as you can see I only made it to level 20. I've only been playing the game for 2 days. This game is fun and challenging. I love how every level becomes more challenging and more new objects join in every level.Even though I couldn't pass the last level it still was fun!







 Every 5 levels there is a boss you have to beat. I beat all,but the last boss. The boss usually throughs bombs and hides, to defeat the boss you have to shoot it with fireballs or use the button that shoots him.  

A long the way you have to free some prisoners and they reward you for freeing them. You also meet some friends and they help you out on some levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment